As you know The Bahamas was destroyed by Hurricane Dorian, not only devastation of human life but many families with animals and animal shelters have been ravaged by this storm.
With the experience of Hurricane Maria under our belts, we were able to organize volunteers, donations and streamline communications, items needed, collaborate with key entities and really make a strong impact with those in need and now, once again, we need your help!
We are happy to support Global Empowerment Mission (GEM)/B Strong/ Briland Animal Rescue & Big Dog Ranch Rescue in efforts to receive financial donations and in-kind goods which can be delivered directly to the GEM warehouse. Here's how you can help.
- Financial Donations - cash is always needed to be able to pay for fuel, boats, planes and also donate cash to families and entities in need. You can donate by clicking here HERE (https://www.globalempowermentmission.org/donate). Feel free to go through their website, all of their finances are listed including tax returns. We support them 100%!
Items that need to be collected are the following:
- Pet Food, Pet Crates, Carriers, Pet Beds, Leashes, Collars
- Pet Shampoo, Litter, Pee Pads, Hygiene Products, First Aid Kits
- Pet Bowls, Paper Towels, Tiolet Paper, Wipes, Lysol Wipes
- Flea & Tick Prevention, Rubbing Alcohol, Bins & Large Containers
- Please drop off or mail any donations to: Global Empowerment Mission, c/o Pawty in a Box, 340 NE 59th Terrace, Miami, Fl 33137
- You can also mail donations through our Amazon registry, click HERE for list!
If you are considering fostering a pet, you are saving a life! Click on THIS link for the foster form and if you want to adopt a pet, please click HERE for the adoption application.
We want to remind everyone that anything helps, whether 1 can of food, 1 repost, $1 dollar... Every single effort no matter how small, everything adds up. By supporting our efforts, you are helping another being in need so please help us spread the word. Thank you once again in advance for your donation and support, we truly appreciate it. Any questions feel free to reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Pawty in a Box